Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going to College Soon...

After almost 4 months of staying indoors and being a "sick retarded" girl, I can finally 'transform' myself to be a normal everyday girl... LOL.. okay.. tatz nonsense.. What I really mean is, after almost 4 months of resting and not doing anything, I can finally get a 'life' again! I mean go to college and study again..

Oh yah, Im going to Asian Tourism International College next month... Starting on the 5th. But am not going to take hospitality or tourism.. Instead I'm going to take Diploma in Pastry Arts (whuuutt?? diploma?? blablabla...) To be frank it wasnt the college in mind at all.. I was thinking to repeat STPM exams or maybe apply for Politeknik or take graphic design or interior design or maybe animation & multimedia design in a college in peninsula.... (hey check this website: http://www.pjcad.edu.my/ very cool!) But somehow I made up my mind to apply for ATI...


Marilyn Manson + Monalisa
(isnt tat cool?!! * I do not own this pic. Taken from http://www.pjcad.edu.my/ PJ College of Art & Design)

I'm actually very excited to go to college.. Pastry is something I love. Just like graphic design (or anything to do with art though I never really take up art class since high school cuz of a few reasons) . But something changes that feeling and makes me feel like 'I shouldnt have chosen that college in the first place..' Yeah, I should've listened to a few people that told me not to further my study there. But anyhow, I think I'll be able to cope with that 'something' that bothers me. :)

So, there are many more new things to learn as well as many more people to meet and hopefully many more activities!! I mean outdoor activities... Yeay!! Cuz Im desperately (ha-ha.. yaks.. d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e.) in need of that adrenaline rush and zest for my life! hehe! :D

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear that you're happy to go to college after for so long. :)

    im sure you'll have lotsa fun times! and for all that, you'll just forget that 'something' which bothers you.

    im happy for u... ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. thx 4 dat kind words... yeap.. I hope I can survive. lol.

    ReplyDelete