Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

RAYA!!

Wow, I'm so full now...

Just a few days ago was the first day of Raya and now it is already the fourth day of Raya. I don't celebrate the festive season, however I just went to visit place (Likas Complex) and houses that friends invited me to go to.


And just a few days ago I got this diarrhea (or dysentery, I have no idea which one cuz I didnt even go to the doctor) in which I found blood as well, not in the stool but at you-know-where... So I kinda freaked out to see food. Haha... That's a lie. Don't believe that. xD Not really freaked out, but didnt really wanna eat much cuz afraid my diarrhea will worsen and I hate the idea of getting colon cancer or internal bleeding.

However my mum "forced" me to take this chinese medicine which is very popular to heal any sort of sickness related to stomach, so at last the diarrhea is gone and I'm free to eat anything again. =)

This year, I found out that almost every celebration was boring. It was either too quiet, too boring or too cold. Maybe due to H1N1 and poor economy... Compared to the previous years, this year I visited just a house or two. I hardly feel there is any celebration at all. However, talking bout this Raya, I still love certain things bout it. The first one is I get a chance to meet old friends, have a long chitchat with them, tell and listen to jokes and "long-lost" memories, updating each other about ourselves and others and many more. Such moment is really precious because we've never seen each other for a very long time and plus we've been busy to keep ourselves update with each other during the "normal" days.

Secondly, it's the food. I love to eat some of the food including Kuih Raya. Here are pictures of food that I love:



~Ayam Masak Merah~


~Rendang Daging~



~Nasi Tapai~



~Serunding Ikan/Daging~



~Pineapple Tart~


~Kuih Makmur~
~Kuih Ulat Bulu~
~Kuih Koci~
And actually there are many more but Im just too lazy to upload those pictures. Nyahaha. Anyway, if I ever get the chance to learn to cook some of the dishes, it will be fantastic! :D

3 comments:

  1. yay! new post! lol

    im very happy to know that your stomach is ok. see, medicines are not that bad.. ngehehe..

    and i hate to see the photos of food you uploaded. they made me hungry!! hahaha... xD

    heyy, you will get the chance to learn to cook those dishes. i know you will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow yeaa... those pix made me hungry too!! lol.. yup.. medicines r not tat bad.. but i hate to take em unless i really need it.. :D n thx for d assurance! i'd love to learn to cook those food!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup.. indeed gallivanter!! yummy!! :D thx for reading n commenting!! i've visited your blog page btw.. :)

    ReplyDelete