Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sarah & Bonaventure's Wedding Reception

A day that I've been waiting for.

Quite nervous and excited at the same time. As if it is MY wedding reception~! LOL. Well, I have my own reason why I felt nervous and excited at the same time. Excited because it was a wedding reception! I ought to be happy and excited for the bride and groom! LOL! However I was nervous at the same time because I was going to meet my schoolmates again after some time; and that's not all. I was going to meet them with my better half, who is also an ex-classmate of the bride. And since our "secret love affair" was still quite unknown to the public, so of course I was kinda nervous to know their reaction when they see my better half walk in to the wedding reception with me.


Plus I was nervous because I thought I didnt have any proper dress or outfit to go to the wedding reception (since we were told that the theme was PURPLE. But aint no purple is seen as the theme. Duh~). But luckily I found one purple top just a few minutes before I leave the house. Whew~ Thank God~! so I just grabbed anything that I thought will be a match with that top without even trying. LOL. After i reached Darl's house, then I tried on the purple shorts with the top and next the purple top with jeans.

...with a purple shorts...
(low quality picture as I dont have a proper camera bah!)

...with a pair of jeans...
(low quality picture as I dont have a proper camera bah!)

Finally I decided to wear the top with the jeans. Since my better half told me something that I couldnt argue with, so that's the decision lah. Kekeke. I'm very "guai" punya. LOL! xD

Yeah. That's the beautiful bride and the handsome groom. :) Cheers to the both of you! Wish 'em happily ever after! :) *wink2*

...Classmates of 5 Dinamik 2006; all 6 of them...
(except for the groom)

Gurlz of KKHS with the newlyweds. Yeh we RAWKK! ,\m/

Yeh that's what we call as purple theme! NOT! Mmmm x)
(which I think supposed to be Red and White)

KKHS schoolmates with the lovely bride. ^^v

1 Table.

Take 2.

3 classmates and 1 schoolmate. :D

My better half & I. =)



On our way home. Yeh.

well, it turned out to be a great night (well makan free, of course it was great. LOL!) And I'm glad I can be myself and throw away that feeling of nervousness and do what I've always do. So once again, CONGRATS to the bride, SARAH, & the groom, BONAVENTURE! Lotsa Luv from me. Mwah Mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment