Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Friday, October 30, 2009

Exam & Sick!!!

Friday. And it's the day of Communication Skill I test..
I had not even prepared myself!
Ouch, I think it's doom day for me...! Not even a witch or Doraemon can help me. Huhu.

Woke up late. Rushed to take the bus. Waited for half an hour for the bus to move.
Kept glancing at the time. Hmm.. I'm very sure that I will be late. But I dont want to take a cab to college anymore. No. No. (They are Blood-Sucking Land Leeches a.k.a.
Lintah Darat!)
At about 9am, I reached ATIC. (Wow! Applause for me!! Yeay! Another day of 30mins lateness! =.="')
Haiz.. I peeked in Layang-Layang classroom. Class was very silent. Everybody's head was down looking and reading the exam paper. Exam has started!! Mati la saya! Felt so ashamed of myself. Hmm...

Everybody looked at me when I stepped in to the classroom.
But thank God Mr Wong is a nice guy. He didnt question my lateness; instead he straight away gave me the exam papers and told me what to do. (Though he is not very good in English, but he is a good teacher. A very nice guy indeed.)
But one thing surprised me very much. And I felt funny too at the same time.
Why did he give us answers? Isnt this supposed to be an examination, to test our knowledge?
Anyway I proceeded to my seat and started answering those questions.

I looked at the exam papers, I couldnt really answer them!! Though the subject is named as Communication Skill I, but it is actually English. Haiz.. What band 5 in MUET? That certificate of mine can be flushed down the toilet already. Huhu.

Then during the exam, came this very annoying sneeze.
Hachiu!
Silence.
Hachiu..
Silence.
Everybody was busy answering questions. Some discussed the answers among themselves. (
Terer oh kan can do something like that? LOL)
Hachiu!!
(Omigosh! That started to annoy me!!)
Haaaaaaaaaachiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. Mucus everywhere. Eww. Yucks. Luckily I got tissues with me. Whew~!
I swear I dont want to fall sick anymore after this. Especially do not want to get infected by influenza / flu during examination period.
Cuz i cant taste, cant smell, cant stand straight for a long time, cant get a normal body temperature, and cant even stop sneezing! Huh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment