Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 - I'm gonna be 22!!!


2010 was just a few days ago.. looking back at that year, so many memories have been left behind.. and yes, 2010 was a year full of activities and it was by far the busiest year in my whole life. I took a glance at the total blog posts in 2010 and it was only 9 posts!!! compared to year 2009, I had 58 posts in total!! and way before I have my blog in blogger.com, I posted at least one blog post every month in year 2008 (except for the month of February)!! Gosh.. I was really that busy to update my blog..
this year, I decided to dedicate a few moments of my time to update my blog.. because I had so many things to write, to update bout what's happening, but I just didnt have the time. So many pictures were taken, so many events had happened.. Well it is really challenging when your
life is just so packed with work and college schedule.. But I will try my best *fingers-crossed* ;)


3 comments:

  1. I like your new layout...very nicee onee...:)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new 22 years old.. Embrace the life of being 22 and prepare to be 23:) Happy new year:)~winks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. MK: thx! I love your layout too! very cute like u! :D

    Getz: hehehe.. thanks! cnt fool around anymore.. yur words made me feel more nervous to be 23! haha.. Happy New year too!

    ReplyDelete