Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, January 11, 2010

1st day of Sem. 2

Exhausted!! My body is screaming and asking me to go to bed now, but my mind & eyes said "be cool, you can have your rest later. Update blog first". Hahaha.

Today is my 1st day in ATIC for 2nd semester. It was a great day actually. I didnt know that Lecturers of Semester 2 will be so cool and funny. Well, I really enjoyed my class today.

First 2 periods were for Food Safety & Sanitary (FSS) class. Lecturer in charge is Sir Hubert. When we first walked in, he was already talking but he didnt scold us or warn us for being late. I guess it was because all the classrooms shifted to the new building (oh I forgot to mention this in the beginning, right?), and made it difficult to find the exact classroom for FSS subject.

ok. So, about the lecturer - Sir Hubert, he has a serious face but once he asks us to imagine this and that, we really couldnt stop laughing. He's such a nice and cool lecturer. (Well, for the time being). The way he talks really reminds me of a friend. I couldnt stop giggling when I think bout that. Hehe. Also, he made me feel that I didnt pick the wrong course. He made me feel like I want to love Pastry Arts much more than before! =)

We had FSS class until 11 something. After that we had no class at all until almost 3pm. So during that period, I went to have my lunch and rest.

Class resume at 3 something and I was totally surprised to see a chinese guy in the classroom. He was the person-in-charge when I retook my exam last year. He too has a serious face. Oh, I forgot to mention his name. He is Sir Harland.

This time though, the classroom got a majority of Chinese students. Most of them are my seniors (different courses of course).

So, after attendance, Sir Harland started his lecture. I already held my breath & waiting to listen to his serious lecture when he opened his mouth. But I'm amazed to know that he's such a cheerful & happy person all throughout our lesson. I noticed he smiled & laughed a lot. And he didnt even give a damn if the class is noisy or nobody listens to him or some students online or sms or whatever. His smile will still be there. And another amazing thing is that, though it seemed like nobody listens to him, but he will get a reply eventually from a few students. And that's when his smile is on his face again. =)

I remember he said today "I dont care if you want to sms somebody during my class, but remember to put your phone in silent mode." and "I just want to finish my syllabus. Then you all can go home 1 hour earlier or 1 & a half hour earlier." Cool~~ I like him! =D

3 comments:

  1. wow! glad u enjoyed ur new sem, not to mention even on the first day! :D so happy for you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.....chef harland mmg rock tu...dont worry...he will totally help you all for midterm and exam....a lot of tips will be given....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg rock gilerr.. hahaha.. bgs la kalau gtu.. hehee...

    ReplyDelete