Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My sis is here!

Yeah, finally my sis decided to come back to her hometown and visit her family there. Haha. I was very excited because I miss her a lot! The night she came home from West Malaysia, I missed the chance to join my parents to fetch her from the airport. I only met her when I came home that night. I was really tired and sleepy, but I didnt sleep as soon as I reached home. Instead, I talked to her and tried the short pants and skirt that she got for me. The next day, I had class so I went to college as usual. In the evening, I joined my sis, my aunt & my mum for shopping spree in Giant Central Plaza. Again, I was extremely exhausted but I wanted to join them (It almost felt like I havent met them for a really long time). A day after that, I still have class. But luckily my class until about 1pm. So later I joined them (my sis, aunt & mum) in 1 Borneo.

When I reached there, I saw several changes were made since my last visit. I used to work there till May last year, and now I feel like I wanna work there again. After all there are more customers and visitors now. But I should just forget about it and concentrate on my studies now. By the way, I forgot to mention that I went back to my high school to take a cert a day before that. Like 1B & many other places in KK, the physical of my high school changed a lot too.

When we were in 1B, I went to a shop & showed my sis the Indian costume that I want. I'm going to wear that for my friend's engagement day (ngam-ngam on Chinese New Year lagi tu. 14 Feb. I'm actually not sure whether I can go or not. But I'll just buy everything just in case I can go), because the guy has a little bit of Indian blood while the girl has a little bit of Philipino blood, and the theme mentioned about Indian & Philipino traditional clothes. Nice eh? =D Oh, by the way, the name of the Indian costume is Salwar Kameez (for male is: Dhoti Kurta) and it is VERY nice. But...in the end I picked the other clothes which look like Kadazan costume (but I guess it's supposed to be a modified version of Salwar Kameez) because I cannot afford the Salwar Kameez. Huhu. Nvm. I'll buy a Saree next time. Nyahaha. ;D

After tired of walking around in 1B (and my aunt was rushing to go back home), we decided to get out of 1 Borneo. My aunt & mum went back home, while me & my sis went to Likas Square.

Yeah, that's me (still in my uniform) & my sis

This is the Salwar Kameez that I wanted so badly.

Finally bought this for myself.
It doesnt even look like an Indian clothes.
Instead it looks like Kadazan costume. Dont you think so? Hmm...


One of the Kadazan costumes

I've no idea why I posed like that...

Yeah I know we dont look alike.

...but I guess I'm still manja with her. ;>

Owh yeah, we're sisters. Haha. ;)

This is my 6th 'house', I guess. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment