Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I hope that this year....

Finally I'm home and got the chance to update my blog.

Well, as a start, I just wanna write about my hope for this year. (I wonder why I didn’t think of this on New Year’s day. I mean on 1st of Jan). I know life’s not gonna be any easier than the year before; since my schedule is kinda pack during weekdays compared to last sem, and there are a lotta things that I myself have to deal with, especially in financial area. I have to learn to stand on my own feet no matter what. But anyway, I’m positive that I will be able to get through all those and make some changes this year. Well, finger-crossed.

I can’t deny that I have a very long list of things that I wana do and things that I hope I can change this year. But I’ll just make it short and simple and just mention some of ‘em here. One of those is get a car for myself. I got my license since January last year, but never even driven a car till now. (How pathetic). I’m just afraid that I’ll forget how to drive a car when I get the ‘real’ license January next year if I don’t start practicing now.

The next thing is I hope I can fund my own college fees. I don’t know how I’m going to do that, but I’ll figure out a way. Miraculous things do happen sometimes, don’t they?

Besides that, I really should work on anger management. I’m not a person who usually let my temper flares up, but when something hurtful is said or done, then I will keep on thinking bout it till my anger becomes outta control. Since I know that my bad-temper is very destructive to my relationship with people around me, so I must learn how to cope with that. Or else, I'll be mad over things that were actually just a misunderstanding.

Basically, that is it. There are more, but I’ll keep the long list to myself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment