Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ash Wednesday~~ (Catholic)

hmm.. at first I dont wanna write bout this..
But saw my fren wrote about it, so it intrigued me to bcum a "copycat".. hehehe..

Today is Ash Wednesday..
so as usual, me and my parent went to SHC (Sacred Heart Cathedral)..
I told them it's a BM mass, but they didnt wanna believe me...
And we didnt expect many people will attend the mass...
So when we reached there, it was already quite late and got no parking..
My mum said "why not we go to St Simon just now? See, no parking here. (in BM of coz)"
And my dad reply was "I'm getting dizzy goin round and round to look for parking (in BM of coz)"
At that moment, I thought we were going back home.. But thank God we were not..
My dad found a place to park his car at last... Just outside the church compound..
After I got out of the car, I heard someone called my name...
But I wasnt quite sure it was my name...
So that "person" called again a lil louder...
And I turned around and looked at that "person", but it was too dark and I didnt wore my spec that time so I cant see clearly the face..
But I recognised the voice..
So I stopped and stared hard at that "person".
And then I asked back "Is that you, ....? (in BM)" hahaha..
Ooo.. Actually it's my Best Fwen.. hahaha.. cant see clearly without my spec ba.. huhu~
As I was in the church compound, I saw many faces that I hadnt seen for years..
And some for a few months la... My junior I mean.. hehe..
And some unexpected faces..
Hmm.. no wonder la the church was over-crowded..
But honestly, it's a good time to repent and think back about what we had done in the past year and changing for the better..
And I'm hoping and praying for my friends who really need their soul to be healed...
May God be with ya fwens... And your family too... =)

6 comments:

  1. hahaha.. Ya bah.. dipanggil nya pura2 ndak mau tinguk kunun.. mau juga pggill kuat2.. hehhehe.. nyways.. lau ko mau tau.. if ko nmpak ada kancil or watever car is it.. sa tau keci la.. mengundur kreta nie... yg tyme dekat pagar sana.. kami d blakang kreta kamu jak.. tapi tyme tue nda concentrate.. bila kamu kuar.. tyme cari parking di luar.. sa nmpak pompuan mcm iras2 ko dlm van(from behind la,tggi bha van tue tau.. hhahah).. i told my mum 'mcm si jo di van nie'.. sbb ada terbrenti juga bha keta kita kejap.. bha traffic kan.. then sa nmpak parking di seblah.. sa lari konsintrasi lagi p parkin di sbelah.. but my mum lmbat pickup,trus dia terjalan jak...then kamu udah parkin trus sa tinguk balik, betul2 si jo lah yg sa nmpak.. then my mum pun terparking di depan juga.. nasib ndak waste tyme cari parkin.. hehhee...
    May god bless u & family too.. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kurenks.. menada aku pura2 namau tgk.. hoho..
    msti la ba.. aku kurang psti.. nnt aku melayan tau2 bkn nma aku, bkn ka kuyak namanya itu? hehe.. oo ko npk da aku pla tu.. mn la aku npk ko.. rabun ba ne.. hhe.. apa pn aku nda npk.. ya ba.. men jammed tu..hehe.. ya ba.. sama la.. hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 2 old friends reunite! that is just so awesome la... =)
    see, if u had gone to st simon, u wudnt have the chance to meet up, right? hehe..
    god bless all! maybe this lent season be a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. actually i've met him even b4 i went to shc.. uhm, yea.. hopefully it gona b a gud 1.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i see.. ok ok.. kuyak edi me.. lol.. xD

    ReplyDelete