Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Saturday, February 28, 2009

...!!

I dont know what has gotten into me today.
I feel mad and angry and pissed off and so on...
At the same time I feel like I wanna cry...
I really dont know what has gotten into me.
Perhaps having an "emotion rollercoaster" now.
Hmm.. I really dont know.
Today when my friend was talking to me, I was like "talk to the hand please cuz the face aint listening"...
At that time I just feel quite irritated, but unsure why I feel that way.
I've even frowned for the whole day til my eyebrows look like 1 straight line ody..
I dont know what has caused me to feel this angry...
I'm just pissed off and dont feel like talking to anybody...
Even the slightest thing people do made me mad.
I think I've given my worst customer service today..
And I even forgot to send the shop's sales report today...
I'm now still totally mad but have no idea why I feel this way...
My head just cant stop playing the song "Down With The Sickness" now..
And that's the song that's playing now.
Well, I'm sorry if my attitude is quite bitchy today.
I myself dont know what's the cause. =(

4 comments:

  1. Apakan yg ko marah2 nie. ish ish ish.. Cuba gia reflect balik apa yg ko marah2.. hehheh.. apapun yg dimarain, jgn la dibawa2 ke tempat kerja.. hehehe.. ndak baik untuk tatapan customer.. hehheeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nda aku tau neng..
    yg aku tau aku mrh jak..
    sampai petugas d kaunter bus pn aku mrh..
    hahaa.. ngarang indon!!! haha..
    trus customer pn nda brani dtg shop lg bab tkut ngan aku.. LOL! pasni manager pecat aku trusss, bab kaC rugi kdai.. haha.. ee palis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jgn marah2 bah.. ndak bagus time lent ni..
    hehehehehe... xD
    dun marah ar.... =)

    ReplyDelete