Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trip~

~@*Updated Version*@~

Finally I'm home after a trip to Beaufort and Labuan...
da trip was kinda in a rush bcuz i got only 2 days off n da 3rd day i gotta go bek to work..
but overall, im satisfied bcuz i've finally set foot thr... haahaha! XD

even though there were times when my butt was aching so much from sitting in da charter for an hour and a half, the 60sth km journey was worth my time n pain..
okie.. so here's a few pictures that i snapped during my two days short trip to Bfort n Labuan..

The 1st one here is da roundabout in Pekan Beaufort.. Taken on da day I reached there..

I was standing thr behind da greenish thing..
I dont really know what that is..
I guess it's a coconut or pamelo...
but my friend said it was actually the green limau.. haha..


the picture below is me standing beside an old clock..
It has broken actually.. So it was showing the wrong time..
The clock is located near the "Library cum Tabung Haji cum duno wat else" building..
See that white building? that's the building I'm talking about.. =)
I did went into the library.. My aunt work thr too.. But i din saw her tat time..


Next, is the picture of me and Karen.. This pic was snapped by a worker there.. hehe..
Well, Karen was my form 6 classmate.. Live in Beaufort but went to KK to study.. terer huh? hehe.. I stayed in her house during my trip...

And this place where we took tiz picture, is called as MOK Cafe...

I cant believe the place was so nice.. somewhat like a Cafe in KK..

So Beaufort is not a bad place after all.. it's an awesome place.. =)

Ow yea, and my drink was a Peach+Green Tea+Coconut Cube...

And Karen's was Milky Tea+Pearl if I'm not mistaken..

Aftr we had a drink in MOK Cafe, we went straight to CC..

And afterward Karen brought me to a restaurant...

I dont know where.. All I remember is the restaurant is located near a shop called Kangaroo.. haha..

This restaurant is kinda nice too..

With the pool table n attractive lamps... (Sadly I didnt take pictures of the lamps though)
And here's our food... Fish & Chips...
Fishes are definitely not one of my favourite.. But fishes cooked in restaurant like this one, I'll definitely eat 'em up! ^^

Ok, that's day one... Below are pictures from day 2.. Which also means pictures from the very brief trip to Labuan.. huhu~ (T_T)

Below here, the picture was taken from inside da charter car...

I never thought the picture was gonna be this clear...

Well, these is the 'monument' b4 entering Kuala Penyu...

I got a fren whose kampung is there...

So one day I'm gonna visit this place too... hehe...


After passed Kuala Penyu, will reach Menumbok and then only will reach da ferry and speedboat station... Below is the picture of a ferry..


(see picture below) and beside the ferry is a wrecked and unused ship.. (is it a ship?) see that "Mempakul" word?


I dont know where is Mempakul actually (dont laugh at me please.. hehe) huhu~



After waiting for about half an hour, me and Karen finally got to hop on the speedboat..
it wasnt very huge.. quite narrow actually.. i wanted to snap a picture inside the boat, but i was too embarassed to do so.. because the seat was only two row and so people are facing each other.. (get what I mean?)

While I was in Labuan, I totally forgot about stopping 4 awhile and snap pictures.. All I did was rushing and keeping my eyes wide open to look for the suitable gifts for my friends...

The picture below was taken outside the speedboat station.. Just the "Feri Antarabangsa" can be seen.. other than that were totally out.. Not even the "Labuan" word can be seen.. huhu~



And the next picture was taken in front of the Sky Mart Duty Free shop.. I managed to buy a couple of things... All for my friends and family.. None for me.. But honestly I went there not to buy stuff for myself.. I just want to jalan2 and have fun.. But I didnt get the chance cuz was rushing for the next speedboat back to Menumbok.. huhu~ I only got 2 days off anyway..



Ok, the next 2 pictures are the "landmark" of Labuan (haiyer.. I dont know la what to call that..)
I think it's beautiful and attractive.. In fact I think the place is much cleaner than KK.. huhu~ shame on KK..


This picture (below) is supposed to be beautiful... with the colourful flowers and water fountain.. But sadly, I took this pic in a rush... And the driver didnt drive nearer to that roundabout.. So cant see the beautiful, colourful flowers..

While waiting for the speedboat to come, I took a few pictures from inside the boat station.. (is that how I should call it?) So the picture below is actually a ferry.. (haha.. of coz it is!!)


And then, I dont know why I took this pic (below).. maybe I thought it looked nice?




On our way back to Menumbok, I finally have the gut to snap pictures inside the speedboat.. But still cant see the inside of the boat.. hurm.. nevermind.. I can do it again next time.. Maybe gonna be a long time ahead..




Oh, by the way, I got an unforgettable experience while on the boat..
After leaving Labuan jetty for a few minutes, the speedboat that took me and Karen home suddenly went wrong... What I mean is that the engine of the boat suddenly "stopped"... So all 15 passengers were left "floating" on the sea.. None of us wore the provided lifejacket lagi tu..
For about 20 minutes b4 help arrive, we waited inside the boat anxiously.. Some of them still laughing.. Maybe not worried about being somewhere amidst South China Sea.. but my friend was worried... And Im worried too.. Not worried about wouldnt be able to go home, but worried that I might throw up in the boat cuz my head was really dizzy at that moment..

Alright, after reaching the "shore", me and Karen hopped on a bus.. and that bus took us back to Beaufort.. Here's the "landmark" of Menumbok (below).




After we reached Beaufort, I took a chance to snap the Library + Tabung Haji building.. It looks like a building in KK.. Just like the Tabung Haji in KK I think..



And here's the picture of Padas River.. seeing this river made me think about rafting activity.. oh no, I want to do this activity!! LOL XD





Last but not least, gifts for my friends and family... Some of the gifts werent in this picture..
It's not much to carry, but enough to make me tired!! hehe... =)


Overall, Im loving this brief trip... I really enjoyed my trip.. The hospitality from Karen and her mum really made me feel comfortable and I love her mother's cooking!! It's healthy + delicious!! Im looking forward to go there again some other time, when the time is convenient and I got enough cash!! hehe!! =)

8 comments:

  1. wow! beaufort looks like a nice place to go visit. might wanna go there to have a lookey2 someday.. hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. u sud.. =) it's a rili nice place, tho not as fascinating as kk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. syok oh.. i wanna go visit labuan again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. im getting jealous of everybody going to labuan.. LOL.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea.. y not we ol go tgthr? tat'll b great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Labuan.. been der.. & yeah its very nice place.. But so many placur lah.. haiya.. not good for 'good boy' like me... hhahaha...
    Joe, tropot rokok ku emas... hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. brp byk kali ko p ne?
    msti ko p sna clubbin jak ne kn.. wakakaka...
    "good boy"~~ uweekkkssss.... hahahahaha!!! XD
    bising ko babi! hahahaha.. mau jua announce kaC 1 dunia.. tp btl2 emas tuh..
    ko isap lu baru ko tawww... LOL XD

    ReplyDelete