Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, February 23, 2009

i MisS my SistEr~~ ='(

I've been thinking bout my sis lately, though she's been away for only a month or so...

But last time when I called her, she told me she doesnt wanna go back Sabah..

Im quite sad to hear that..

My sister actually had moved to KL and stay there with her luv...

it's not that I wanna stop her from doing so..

in fact Im happy for her if that's her 'felis'...

it's just that, Im very close with her.. I share everything with her...

We tell secrets to each other, do crazy stuff together and often spend time together...

Right now I miss her so much... Haiz~~

I feel like my sis' bf is stealing her away frm me... hehehehe...

I remember a day before her flight, we went shopping in KK...

And that time we even argued with each other cuz of a very petty matter...

But after awhile, when we were looking for high heels in CP, my tears were rolling down my face..

She was asking me which heels look pretty on her...

I didnt make a sound so she turned to look at me...

And you know what she said??

She said: "Bodo, kenapa kau nangis??" and kept on looking for high heels...

The shopkeeper and workers there were staring at me, but what else can I do?

I couldnt stop my tears..

And the funny thing was, my sister kept on looking for high heels without consoling me..

While I was following her at the back with tears rolling down my red face...

People must feel that we're two weirdo bcuz da kakak busy with high heels while da adik busy with her tears.. haha...

When I think bout this again, I couldnt stop smiling cuz it's funny but rili stupid and embarassing!!

My sis did asked me why I cried.. I told her I cried bcuz nobody's goin to fight wit me again after she's gone.. huhu~

And that's not all...

I dont have anybody to go crazy with anymore...

I do crazy stuff with my friends, but none is crazier than what me and my sis usually do..

I remember I and my sis used to change the lyric of certain songs just for fun...

we didnt sit down and think about the words for the lyric...

instead we did it spontaneously without even writing it down..

it is always crazy and nothing is not crazy..


somewhat like Rudy & JJ "Dontcha" or Venetian Princess "I kissed a gurl"... haha..


Aww... I missed the old days with her...


Yea, we argued and fight like cat and dog...


But we're just ordinary people.. =)


Here are pictures of me and my sis.. Ow, and btw, my profile picture also show me and my sista... Taken at Anjung Selera; with our bro that time...




that's me and sis during d "older" days... back when my hair was curly, and hers was longer...



that's us again outside our house... her hair was short here.. and mine was longer.. hehe..



here's the "emo" us.. haha.. my eyes look sepet!! =.="



this pic was taken a few days after xmas... near waterfront thr.. huhu~ rili miss her...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joe, lucien's mum here huhu...nice blog but so hard to see the words...can't read . I think you need to darken your words punya color....see you around

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha dei.. my mum checkin out ur blog juga.. hahhaa.. ya bha jo.. dun cry la... still can keep in touch... but i never know ur sis gone to key ell ody.. plannin tue aku tau la... lama oo kan nda update.. hehhee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucien's Mum: yea aunt.. now changed my background already.. thanks for checking out my blog yea.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny (alter ego kununnya.. wakakakakaka):
    hahaha.. ya ba.. tekajut jua sekijap.. hehehe..
    kijap ja la.. hehehe...
    ko igt.. aku ne rpt ba ngan dea..
    msti la aku nangis.. aku rndu btl dea..
    time aku htr dea p airport pun aku peluk gla dea.. pas aku bye2 ngan dea, aku tia tgk2 blkg lg.. kalo aku tgk lg, nangis gla aku d airport tu taww.. ya.. tu la kta jrg bt ketupat dha.. huhu~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. nanti ramai2 tah jualbeli ketupat lagi.. hahaha.. aramaitee ta..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ba, bule bha kalo ko nennnnggg..!!! ketupat..ketupat.. LOL

    ReplyDelete