Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Sunday, May 31, 2009

FiNaLLy!!!

Alas I have resigned!

I feel so happy now that I've finally walk out from that workplace.. Uhm, I mean Im happy not because I hate to work there. I love working there, especially with those colleagues who often share bout their life to me. But then I think I've had enough working there. Im really tired and I think I had given my best there. I dont want to offer my "service" anymore.. Haha.. Since the day I gave my resignation letter (on 2/5/2009), my heart and mind no longer focus on work. I just kept on counting the days cuz I really cant wait to resign. But then my parent told me not to resign first. I had already gave the letter and only then they told me not to resign? No way. Last time they were the ones who constantly asked me to resign. Now they tell me to continue working? No way. I've made up my mind and that's that.

I remember my colleague used to tell me that she cant believe I can bear all the trouble I get to go to 1B.. She said that because most of those workers prefer to go working in Warisan. It's nearer and they have transportation there (and commission is higher there). I just smiled and told her that I can do nothing else cuz the manager wanted me to work in 1B. Cuz really, no one wants to go working in 1B.

Looking back, I remember when I first stepped foot in the shop. The manager was like treating me as if Im one dumb new girl.. Like I dont know how to do anything. That time I feel like she's underestimating me. And I can still remember how much pressure it was to remember about all those skincare. And another difficulty in learning them mostly on your own. But I always keep in mind that I will show her and prove that she's wrong about me. And yeah, the time came when she and new staffs (including me) went for training. Thank God the time came cuz I know Im more than what she thought I am. Finally she's the one who often ask me bout those products. And what are those words saying that all my certs dont really mean a thing? In the end she's the one who asked for my help in computer thingy and english stuff..

However Im really glad cuz I got new friends and I've learn quite a lot of things there. It was a great learning experience and Im really thankful cuz it makes me become a stronger person. Im not resentful toward my manager, or that Im trying to make her look bad. Im just telling the truth of what happened there and how I feel. I had been doing my best but then the pay wasnt so great, so why prefer to stay longer there? I'd rather stay at home doing nothing than to work endlessly while the pay isnt tally with what I've done. Somehow it makes me feel as if I'd been taken for granted. So I tell myself that Im walking out forever. Even if Im going to receive better offer from the same workplace in the future, Im not going to go back there. Never.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work last night, my buddies asked me to go to the beach with them. Actually they had asked me to go to the beach with them two days before that... But that time I went to KDCA with my love, so cannot go to the beach with them. Of course my buddy was kinda disappointed but then I cant see my love very often, so the top priority is still him la.. It's not like Im neglecting anyone. Im trying my best to entertain everyone and dont let them feel I left them out.

So last night my GGMK buddies (my sis gave us this name.. Member consists of Lucien, Roy, Ilra and myself. Haha..) came to 1B to fetch me. It was raining and I waited outside for them. I thought they were going to stop the car in front of the shopping mall cuz that was where I usually wait. But then they didnt know it and I didnt know that they dont know it. So I called Roy and asked where they were. He told me they already reached there and asked me to go to Tune Hotel. So I went there. I thought they were outside Tune Hotel. I waited there for a few minutes but still the sight of Lucien's car was nowhere to be seen.

So I called Roy again and asked him where exactly they were. He told me to go to RHB bank this time. I was getting mad at him that time cuz I was wet already and had a mild fever at the same time. So I really didnt realized what I've said to him. People were looking at me; probably because I was talking too loud. When the fact is, I really didnt want to scold him or anything. So after finished talking, I went there and waited. Still no sight of Lucien's car at all. I was getting really impatient so I called again. Then Roy told me to go to Orange shop and enter the shop. Before he even got the chance to continue talking, I already disconnect the call (I cant believe I did that. I was just so damn mad). So I went inside and walked all the way through the shop.

As soon as I met him, I complained that he didnt give a specific place to meet. And I think that's the first time I got mad at him. I really never got mad at him before. He said I should appreciate that people came and fetched me. I told him I appreciate that but that's not the point. I didnt mean to scold him or anything, it's just that I was feeling unwell and had to go here and there and got wet again. And I dont mind waiting, as long as the person come and dont cancel off last minute. It just that I was tired from working the whole day, and that was why my patience was really limited. So I apologized to him if he felt that I scolded him. I was actually feeling like hell too that whole day. I didnt just sat in the shop yesterday; got a lot of things to be done actually.

Thankfully we were ok afterward, even though I know my words had hurt him. Huhu.. So we reached Tanjung Aru beach and bought some food and beverages. We sat down at the brightest spot and talked bout our plans to go Ranau and Tenom. So after talking for almost an hour or two, we went back home. After all Ilra and me cant stay outside until too late, and my fever was really making my head heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment