Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i nEed t0 woRk ouT!

Last night I went to the beach with my GGMK buddies... Just that one of us was not present with us due to I-dont-know-what reason..



I really had no idea that after they had their supper, they were goin to play game. It was just so suddenly... Lucien slapped Roy's shoulder and ran away. Then Roy slapped my shoulder and ran away too.. I was just too 'blurred' to realise what was going on. I shouted of course when Roy slapped my shoulder. I was shocked and didnt know what was going on. =.="' haha


Then after I saw them both laughing and shouting "siapa jadi", I realized they were actually playing game! So I put aside my 100 Plus, stood up and ran after them. All the time we were running, laughing, screaming and shouting like orang gila.


After running and laughing and screaming for like only a few minutes, we were panting and I stopped running. I just had difficulty in breathing as I really cant laugh and run at the same time. huhu.. What kind of stamina I have! Them guys were just so fast and I dont know why I was so slow that night. Sheeshhh.. And I was the only one who didnt eat anything for supper. Just drank a can of 100 Plus and that's it. On the other hand, they ate quite a lot but still can run that fast!





gosh~ three hideous faces. Lol! xD




Gosh! I think I really need to work out.. It's been a long time already I havent do any sport. I think I seriously need to start work out again. Oh c'mon, somebody, anybody, please do some sports with me. Anything at all. Jogging, badminton, basketball, futsal, tennis, volleyball, netball, and so on..

3 comments:

  1. bha jom lah joggin.. haiya.. uii jo, why not story bout yg tut2.. hahahaha.. takut kah mau masuk blog.. u know wat.. mata sa bengkak udah nie.. syiall..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..same la we this kan..out of shape..badan ja macam kurus..tapi bawa lari..semput..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luc: apa kn yg tut2? isk.. mcm2 jak.. kn title dia i need to work out.. nda kn tetiba ada ceta tut2 pla.. hahaha.. nah npa mata mu bngkak? ktara la kn p cubuk org mndi.. wakakaaka

    Amanda: haha.. ya ba.. cpt semput nih.. huhu.. nta mn sdh tu stamina pigi.. huhu.. mau pump up blk ni.. hihhi..

    ReplyDelete