Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sh0pPiNg 'n' piERciNgs

I went shopping today after church..
Actually I've been wanting to do some shopping for a long time already but then I dont have the time yet. So because today i got the chance, so I went to shop for some stuff that I've been longing to buy..

The first thing I bought is a new handphone. I never ever bought a new handphone and nobody ever buy a new handphone for me. All handphones that I used before were from my siblings. They bought new handphone and so the old one they gave to me. This time I got the chance to buy a new one using my own money. After all the one that Im using is broken. The sound cant come out. I guess it's broken because of me vandalising it each time I got mad.. Hehe..


The White-coloured handphone is the new one that i bought.


Beside that, I bought a new pair of skinny jeans for myself. Actually I already got a pair of skinny jeans, but then it was quite long as it is for Western people who are much taller (with longer legs).. But me, Im just a short Asian people.. hehe.. So I gotta buy another new pair for myself. Just looking for this skinny jeans that suits my desire is so hard.. Bcuz I am so fussy. I dont like the colours of most of the jeans, and also the high cut.. I want a low cut skinny jeans.. Hehe.. And so many more things which make the finding real hard..

This is the skinny jeans which is for people with longer legs...

This is the new skinny jeans that I bought.. which suits my short legs.. Hehe..

And I bought two T-shirts; to be worn during occasions that require me to dress up simply & decently... Just a plain black T-shirt like the one below:



And another purple one like the one below:

The fabric isnt very good. It's not very thick... But then it's a good thing as well because I wont get so sweaty if I wear this. =)

Oh, and I bought 2 new pairs of flats and a not-so-high-high-heel (haha). I've been wanting to buy new flats as wearing high heel is really tiring.. And I've got tonnes of collection of high heels.. After all I cant wear high heels anymore now.. Got a few reasons why.. So, Im happy cuz finally I can get new pairs of flats with cheaper price.. At first it didnt cross my mind that I can find flats of my liking in CP.. cuz usually I found out those flats are non of my liking... Only flats/sandals in Vincci suit my 'taste'.. But thank goodness I found flats that I like in CP.. whew~ 1 Vincci sandals = 3 pairs of flats.. so, I guess it's much more worth it.. =)

Vincci really got a pair of flats like this. Just that this one got a lil heel...

This one is white in colour with a little gold.. But overall it is still white la.. I got many collection of white shoes, white slippers, white high heels and now it's white flats... hehe..


Here's the other pair of white flats.. Not really nice, but mm okay la..

And beside that I also went to pierce my ears.. And also my tongue.. Hmm.. I've been longing to pierce here and there for a long time d... Sooo now considered as 'dream come true'.. hehe..


The golden one is the new piercing.. (left ear)


The golden one is the new piercing.. (right ear)

It's painful!

6 comments:

  1. Woot.! Woot.! Waa.. Bstnya shopping.! Sory nda tkwn ko hari tue.! Nice piercing though.! But yg di lidah tue.! haiya.! old fashion lah gurl.! Hahahahaha.. Mine tutup alreday baru u buat.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nxt time buat di hidung lagi..hehe..baru nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luc: Woot woot too! inda apa ler.. at least i can make my decision without rushing.. ngehehe.. thank u thank u... but aiks, piercings menada pernah old fashion oww.. its not fashion la ging... its a kind of art.. ceh, juz cuz u pierced 1st b4 me, u said im ketinggalan la..? deeii... mine will stay 4eva.. wohoho.. n im sure of dat! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda: hehe.. actually i got ody ba d hidung.. but i seldom put da nose stud thr.. so ppl pun often dun notice it.. cuz everytime i put da nose stud thr, bila tidur mesti ilang.. haha.. terlampau ganas ba tym tidur.. smpai nose stud pun ilang.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...lol..i want to do also on my nose..tapi i got resdung bh...afraid gt infection later..maybe gona pierce my tounge..but later afraid my future bf x approve pula..ngehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... hmm.. ya, bhya jua if got resdung.. but then bout da tongue, dun worry ba.. if he dun approve, then dun wear da tongue ring.. its not permenant like tattoo... hehe =)

    ReplyDelete