Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i sHRiNk...

Just a few days ago I checked my body weight again and found out that I've lost a few kilos..

Previously (several weeks before that), I checked my body weight and found out I still weighed the same though people were saying I looked much thinner than before. And the truth is, I myself realized that as all of my clothes and pants that used to be so 'fit' now become very loose. Even my working pants were so loose it reached the floor. Haha..

But to tell the truth, I dont diet. I dont cut down food or anything, cuz I just love eating! How can I stop myself from eating when I cant resist my own appetite? If I see a person eating (anything), I'll have the feeling of wanting to eat that same kind of food. Haha.

I remember last time when I started working in one of the restaurant in Centre Point. I worked there for not even a month period, but I 'shrinked' terribly. I mean I became really thin. Even my friends were shocked to see me in such different 'shape', cuz during school I was considered chubby. Actually I myself dont know the reason as to why I can become so thin, when the fact is I eat just like usual. I mean I didnt cut down food or anything. Just like recently, I was working in 1 Borneo and I started to be thin again. But still I didnt skip food or anything.

I think probably because working is really tiring. All the rushing, no time to really sit down and enjoy the food, I guess that's what cause people to be thin. Now that Im not working anymore, I guess I can sit at home and 'pump' up my body again. Miahaha!! But, uhm, I dont know why, recently I feel like I dont have any appetite to eat. I remember I sat down at the table and stared at my food. My eldest brother went "What are you doing looking at the food? Counting all the ingredients and calories inside?" Haha. Of course not!! Then he went on "You think by looking at those food, it'll move into your mouth?" Haha. Adui, sabar la ba. Im going to eat, but wait till my appetite come..

I remember when I was still a little kid, to make me eat was the toughest challenge of all. Hehe. My sister was the one who had to shove all the food inside my mouth. If I still refused to eat, only then my mum will come and 'forced' me. I guess you know what kind of "force". Hehe.

Now that kind of feeling come back. I dont know why. I feel like throwing up each time I tried to push a spoonful of food down my stomach. Even if I dont eat (I mean rice) the whole day, I dont feel hungry. Maybe Im just so sick of eating rice already. Hahaha.. No la. That's ridiculous! And I dont mean the food isnt tasty or anything. It is tasty! But it's me who doesnt have the appetite, not the food to be blamed. And please, Im not dieting! Stop saying that. I love my body to be like Beyonce. Agagaga... xD that's what I call a sexy bootylicious body.. Just look at her when she dances. Hehe.. That will be reason enough not to diet. =) Love your body and love all the food! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hai! I wish I could do the same...going slimmer without dieting at all lol....hmmmm too much sitting is not good...like me...im like a balloon now. Gosh! need to go down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look juz fine ba aunty.. =) maybe i was too stressed out with work, so gettin thinner.. now that I've resigned, so probably will gained weight again.. haha..

    ReplyDelete