Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LoSt?

After resigned from my previous work, I got another new job.. Well, it's not really a job.. Just helping out my love and his family.. Hehe.. I dont wanna care what people might say bout it, all I know is Im just helping and Im doing what I love so shut the ---- up.. Haha...

So, I went to Likas Square and sat for hours in the office. My "working" time is really like office hour. But there is just one problem - I got no transportation.. I just cant understand why in the world my parent resist so much bout me driving the car. Until now my dad gotta send me here and there if I wanna go somewhere. I mean Im tired of asking him to drive me anywhere as he's not the kind who's gonna be free all the time even th
ough he is retired already.

So I decided to take the bus to Likas Square. But the funny thing is, I never ever take a bus to Likas Square. I just put in mind that I can get there and go back home
without problem. Hehe... Just like last time when I was in Peninsula. (Just wanna share here my crazy and nearly got lost in KL experience!)

When I was in KL, I was desperately looking for this place called "Qi Chiong Gai" in Cantonese..That was because I wanted so badly a thing like wire which they can make your name out of it. Here's the picture:


So I asked dozens of my Chinese friends bout the english/malay name for that street, but to my horrible surprise none of them know it! That means I cannot simply get a taxi and ask the driver to get me to that place unless the driver is a Chinese. I remember that time I was 'travelling' alone. My mum stayed at home in Kota Damansara while my sis went to work and I didnt ask any of my friends to go with me. I think they were having exam that time.. So I got no choice but to ask those Chinese locals there how to get to this "Qi Chiong Gai". I really did feel like a total lost person!! (Well in fact I was lost that time!) One of the locals there gave me direction but her direction was so blurry and I didnt know those roads she was talking about! How in the world I know where is Jalan Pudu?? Haiyo.. Perhaps she thought I am from there as well..

So without knowing where I was going, I just walked along the road as if I know where I was heading. Until I reached a place where I think is just next to the road I walked previously, I started to feel I was not heading to this "Qi Chiong Gai", but just went round the road next to the previous road.. Huhu.. So again I gotta ask the 'locals' there bout this "Qi Chiong Gai".. This time the old man told me it's impossible to walk from where I was that time to "Qi Chiong Gai".. It would be too far.. I didnt know how far could that place be. I just thought to myself, wth, I am used to walking anyway...

So after all those trouble asking numerous people bout that place, I finally saw Jalan Pudu and took a picture of it.


While snapping this picture, a guy offered to help me take the picture. He was speaking in Cantonese.. And I just kept quiet. Dont be silly! i wont even allow a stranger to touch my stuff! Moreover from a guy like that!


After I passed by Jalan Pudu, I didnt know that I gotta walk further to reach "Qi Chiong Gai".. That time, the heat was really killing me and I never thought it gonna be real far away from Berjaya Times Square. (Itu la degil, tak mau percaya cakap orang. Orang bilang jauh, jauh la..) So after feeling like fainting (I hadnt had my breakfast and lunch yet that day), I reached this so called "Qi Chiong Gai"... I was so excited and yet when I saw that place in front of me, I stared at it with disbelief. Qi Chiong Gai is actually Petaling Street! lol! How could I dont know bout it? Instantly I felt like slapping my own forehead repeatedly. So again I took a picture of it and I swear I wont forget how to get there and how troublesome it was for me to just look for this place!!

Despite the fact that it was really troublesome to get there, my finding of that "wire" turned out to be disappointing. I went to Petaling Street more than 3 times but I still couldnt find the stall where they make and sell the "wire".. I was really disappointed because I failed to get what I want. But luckily my brother went there on the day me and mum going back to KK. He went there for meeting and other reason. So, he managed to bought that "wire" for me because he went there at night. Aiyo, no wonder la I couldnt find it. I went there during day time only! And I remember there was one time I wanted to go Petaling Street, but I took the bus which took me to Pasar Seni instead of Petaling Street! (but actually it was quite near to Petaling Street la. But I didnt know that then!)
Ok, so finished sharing bout that. Now continue bout taking bus from Likas Square.
So I waited at the bus stop in front of Likas Square. I didnt know where would the bus go. But as soon as I saw a bus, I hopped onto it and sat down without even bother to ask the bus conductor whether it will go to KK or not. =.="' So the bus went round Kg Likas and I watched one by one passengers dropped off the bus. But as the bus went out from Kg Likas, there were 3 girls still havent dropped off the bus yet. So the bus conductor asked where they wanna drop off. They replied Yayasan Sabah. Actually the boy also looked at me when he asked them. But I just put a sign of "I-dono-hu-u're-talking-to" on my face. Haha..
Then the boy told the 3 girls that the bus aint going to pass by Yayasan Sabah. So they were dropped off somewhere they can take another bus to Yayasan Sabah. Luckily he didnt ask me where I wanna go. (Cuz I put that kinda face; as if I know where the bus is heading) And alas, the bus was heading Wawasan Plaza and I was so relieved.. Whew~!
So now lessons learnt:
1. never hop onto a bus without knowing where it is going
2. never travel anywhere without knowing or seach the route to go to that certain place
3. never travel alone if u're going to a new place that u never been before
4. never travel to a new place without a map!
5. never walk by foot if you never been to that certain place before
Hmm.. hopefully I wont repeat the same mistake again next time. Somehow it's fun cuz it feels like u're having a lil adventure on your own. But on top of that, it feels really dumb and if you're someone who really loves to look for trouble, then do all that I mentioned above! xD

2 comments:

  1. Haha..i definitely do what u do in KL...ask direction but get blurred by their direction..haha..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. ya ba.. cuz they tot we knw those roads n so on.. moreover durang duno hw 2 gv specific direction nih.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete