Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Sunday, March 1, 2009

FCUK~ LOL! XD

FCUK... Do you even know what's that?
it's not the &*%$ word.. No, I dont mean that word..
FCUK is a brand of clothing line like Roxy, Nike, Adidas, and so on...
It stands for French Connection United Kingdom...
it's a company founded in the United Kingdom, thus the name French Connection United Kingdom..
But I dont want to write about the clothing line; I want to write about my version of FCUK - Frenship Connect Us Kontinuously.. LOL..

Well first off, I just want to write about this because I miss the old days with my friends.
We have already walk our own path now, but I know that the friendship still remains.
I'm sure of that; and let me show you why I have so much faith. Just read on.

But before I go on to tell the rest of the story, let me introduce the characters that I'm going to mention. There are Roy, Lucien and Ilra. These three person are my best friends. I dont mean I only have them as best friends, I have others but they suit the title. (I hope nobody will terasa or something, I LOVE all of my friends equally. And I'll mention about my other best friends in some different title.)

Looking back on all of the years that has passed, I realized that I have spend a total of 6 years with them. We had gone through a lot of sweet, bitter, sour, spicy and all other taste memories. But of all those memories, the strongest remain in my heart are definitely the sweet ones. =) Yes, indeed. Those are the only memories that are still living in my mind. When I'm counting the years, I am really shocked to know that my friendship with them had been 6 years. I really dont see the figure as a long period, nor I feel that I've been friends with them long enough. But that's the truth.

Actually me, Roy, Lucien and Ilra all got connection with each other. I mean our parent or relatives know each other. My mum knows Roy's mum and Ilra's mum; she also knows Lucien's aunts and grandparent. But my mum only knows Roy's mum after me and Roy became friends. But the funny thing is, I'm supposed to know Roy when I was little because we were in the same Sunday School (School for Catholic children). I wouldnt even know it if Roy didnt tell me about it. Haha. Mean while, I also know Lucien when I was little. At first I cant remember I've known him even before high school, until one day my memory come back to me. I remember my mum often went to his grandma's house in Kepayan Ridge there and I just tagged along. And there was only 1 time I saw him. That time he was still wearing his spectacles and quite fat too! LOL!! XD Whereas Ilra - I've never seen her when I was little. I only start to know her during high school. But the thing that connect me and her is that my mum knows her mum long before we become friends. And beside that, she's also same class with me in form 2.

Well, that's the story from my side. The actual connection is really complex. Such as Ilra's mum and Roy's mum know each other. Then Roy' s mum and Lucien's aunts know each other too. And then Lucien and Roy know each other since kindergarten till high school. Mean while Roy and Ilra also used to be librarians. Whereas me, Roy and Ilra were in the same co-curricular society. And so on. If I mention it all, you will get confused too. Hehe.

If I reflect back everything that had happened in our life, I feel I'm lucky to have met and become friends with them. We spent so much time together because we were going to the same school, going back home to the same area and we all got so many things in common, even though we are four very different characteristic person. We share laughter, laughter and laughter again. I know sometime I did stupid thing with them, but I cant feel the embarassment cuz they were there accompanying me and sharing my embarassment. LOL! XD I could still remember most of the times that we shared, and that left me smiling. =) And I remember how silly they were for making me laugh at the moment when I'm nervous and facing a serious problem. I dont know how they did it. It's just magical; like our friendship. =)

Beside hanging out together, we've listen to each other's *crap* no matter how long it is. And even if it's 3 or 4 in the morning when it was the time u're supposed to be sleeping, we can still "wake" our ears up and listen to the other. Like I said, it's just magical.... =)

However there are times when things go wrong, and we really dont wish that to happen but still... When people spread about the false thing about us, when people criticized about our friendship, when people laughed and made fun of our friendship, when people object the friendship and so on and so on, we were not shaken and still keep the friendship. Yea, we might have been through a tough time, but four of us have been through it together. And so I wouldnt care what people wanna say, I know better than they do. And what do they know about the four of us? Yeah the four of us used to quarrel too, but just look at us now. We've all go our own path, but when the time is convenient, we'll meet up and sit and chit-chat like back when we were in high school. Yeap, that's more valuable than anything in the world. =)

5 comments:

  1. awww... nice post! hope all of u will remain the best of buddies forever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i change my word "hope" to "wish".. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. okie.. isnt tat da same?? lol! anyway, thx.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha.. nice post.. its been a while since we manage to get together all 4 of us.. Its really funny to think back bout our past & our frenship still remain strong.. hehehhe.. nyways, frenship never ends.. let us make a headlines loud & truth.. hahhaha... glad to have all of u as my frens.. muaxxss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup..frenship neva ends..XD make headlines? LOL..okie, glad to hv u ol s my frens 2..xoxo

    ReplyDelete