Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 1 trip to KL

Yesterday, I've reached LCCT Sepang with my mum at about 9pm..

Well overall the 'journey' was just normal.. And I've fallen asleep almost during the whole 'journey'.. haha.. That's cuz I hadnt had enough sleep the day before.. huhu.. (last minute packing, apa tidak.. hahahaha..)

anyway as soon as we reached the terminal, my sister's bf was already there waiting for us.. And so he directly drove us to Kota Damansara which was an hour away from the terminal.. (walao.. it's quite far eh..)

As we reached Kota Damansara, he drove us again to The Curve.. That's where my sister work.. I mean near The Curve.. She's actually working in The Royal Bintang Damansara.. It's a hotel actually...

When I first met my sister, I really couldn't recognize her!! My sister's bf said that's her, but I said I don't think that's her.. hahaha.. But that was really my sister.. LOL!

Before that, JD (my sis' bf) brought me and my mum to Giant.. There I saw a shop lot of TheFaceShop... And yea, the spokesperson changed already. It's not Kwon Sang Woo anymore, but Bae Yung Jyun... Which is not cool at all... But well, it's non of my business.. Hehe.. Kwon Sang Woo had finished his contract with the company, so change person lo..

Oh well, the places here were really beautiful at night.. With all those lamps and buildings and people.. I got to walk around The Curve while waiting for my sister to finish her job at 12 midnight.. And so I snapped a few photos and going to upload it as soon as I reached home.. Cuz in my sis house, they got no card reader.. huhu.. And that's not all, no Astro too.. huhu.. I'm thinking "home sweet home".. LOL XD

Actually, I'm planning to visit TheFaceShop in a few areas here.. I just wanna experience their customer service and learn from them.. hehe.. wanna improve myself actually.. Now I know that actually Kota Damansara, The Curve and Tropicana are within the same area.. So, it'll be easier for me to 'investigate' those places.. hehe..

2 comments: