Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, April 13, 2009

"Leaving on A Jet Plane.."

Walaoweh~~ So tired!!



Guess what?? Today I went home by foot!!



I finished work at 7.30pm and then followed shuttle bus to Warisan Square... Afterward I started walking from there until I reached my house.. Hehe!! Unbelievable? Well, believe it!!



Actually I intended to ask my father to fetch me from Warisan Square there, but too bad he was busy and couldnt fetch me.. Ok, that's fine with me. It's not like I cant find another way to go back home.. =)



I know I might looked and sounded crazy cuz I chose to go back home by foot, but I did that because I had not work out for a long time already.. So just wanna increase my stamina back and be healthy.. (kunun la.. haha..)



Well, tomorrow I'm leaving to KL.. I'm goin to meet my sista, Shona, my NS friends and go around some of the places there.. No shopping I guess.. Cuz I'd rather sight-seeing than shopping.. Hehe..



To tell the truth, I havent done packing my stuff yet!! My mum had been nagging at me just because of this.. Well it's not like I don't wanna get ready, but my heart just feel like dont wanna leave.. I know I'm excited to go to KL to meet my sis, Shona and NS friends...but at the same time, I feel quite uneasy leaving KK.. However it's only 9 days.. So, i dnt wana gv a **** about it.. I'm gonna forget everything in Sabah for awhile and enjoy my days there... =D

5 comments:

  1. Lol.. gila ka apa jalan kaki.. itu kah tyme ko pon aku yg aku still tgh sleepin macho.? Hahahha.. napakan ndak minta amik kawn2 jak?? haiyaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwaa...xdala wn sa sini..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucien:

    LOL!! ba besa la ba.. kwn ko ni kan mmg gila.. hahahaha!!!! XD tapi kira aku ble masuk book of record da ni kan.. hahahaha... aku sndiri pun nda sangka aku leh jalan kaki gtu jauh oo.. anyway, malas aku mo tipon2 minta ambi kwn.. saja mo exercise mlm2 ba org bilang... wakakaka XD yg aku tipon ko tu, aku d kopungit da tu.. aku tkut anjing ba tu.. hahahhaha.... tp tu pun ko x angkat.. adeh.. nasib jak teda anjing bubut aku.. kalo nda, terkaras la aku d tgh jalan tuh.. wakakaka

    amanda:

    isk2.. sy pigi kijap jak ba.. hehe.. x sanggup jua saya mau tinggalkan kk ni lama2.. x senang ati sy tu.. hehe.. nanti 22 april sy balik kk uda.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. lol.. baru kk-pungit jak.. blum cukup masuk book of record.. si jae dr papar-kepayanridge.. Lagi gila dr ko.. hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya ampon!! men jau!!! gla bana c jae tuh.. biar btl ba luc?? ini yg itu ari ko c tau aku ka tu?? matai.. kaki lg ka tu luc..?? hahahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete