Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bAke?

*updated version*

There's something in my mind that I've been thinking lately,


I want to bake again.. LOL.. =D


well last Christmas, I managed to bake gingerbreads and choc chips. (Which was done in a hurry. Hehehe.. Bcuz me and my two buddies - Roy + Lucien, bought the ingredients a lil late, plus some problems...)



Actually we were planning to bake 3 different types of cookies, but then we were lazy and there's just not enough time to bake all three.. So we just baked the 'gingerbread' and choc chips....




teng-deng! here's my "gingerbread men" (which didnt look like gingerbread man at all!! haha!! that's cuz we dont have the shape of gingerbread man... huhu..)
anyway, it was my idea to combine different shapes of cookies to make the "gingerbread-man-alike" cookies.. but i made only 3 though, cuz Roy wanna make star-shaped gingerbread (which is easier and made us finish our work sooner)...



that's Roy with the star-shaped cookies.. He's smiling cuz he's the proud owner of those cookies in his hands.. Haha!!


Okayy... So this picture was snapped when me and Roy were busy with the 2nd cookies... Whereas the cameraman got nothing to do.. He just helped for awhile and then continue to play PS!! duh!! =.=!!!


the two cookies above the "gingerbread-man-alike" cookies were made by me.. Hehe.. Nice?


Well, enough about all that. This time I'm thinking of baking pumpkin cake (a recipe from Roy's mum).. Roy's mum had told me about the recipe, but I havent got the time to do it yet. So right now I'm waiting for Roy's holiday and go to his house to bake the pumpkin cake.. ngehehehe...

5 comments:

  1. lol.. haha.. well.. let bake some more... kita kaC kutur umah roy... Ngehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucien: ba mari!!! hahaha... truss mum roy mrh2 dia.. wakakakakaka... XD

    Amanda: ok!! i'll let u knw wen k!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. got ps ooo der.. So lucky lah de cameraman.. Hohohhohoo..

    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww... Why my beloved gingerman kena sensor de.... Hate you.. Bad bad gurll... Hahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ba jadi ko pikir.. ngahahahaa.. rmh c roy ba tue.. haha... luc, bkn aku censor semua pun.. aku censor ckit jur.. yg ito endak sesuwai untok tatapan umom.. kena rate as 18SX tuh.. wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete