Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Saturday, April 4, 2009

♥tAtToO♥

*CONTENT HAS BEEN EDITED*

yes, this is probably the most insane thing that I'm going to do..

and yes this is the craziest idea that I have in my mind now...but so whutt??

I WANNA do it.. XD


been awake until now (4.51am) just to finish the drawing of the soon-to-be tattz...

Actually I wanted to create the image using Photoshop, but too bad I'm kinda a computer illiterate and absolutely cannot do a perfect art work like an expert does..

So I gotta use a 'noob' way in order to get the exact image that I've pictured in my mind..

At the same time, I had not drawn anything for almost a year or two already, so I thought maybe it'll be a lil difficult to sketch and draw..

But luckily, I can still draw and so here's what I got:

Here's a simple explanation about the picture..

Why I picked guitar out of all the other musical instrument?? It's cuz guitar is simpler to draw compared to drums and other musical instrument.. And besides that, I can easily picture the image in my mind cuz it's so common..

The guitar and the musical notes tell the people out there that I love to sing, and that I wanna have a personality like a rock star (LOL).. Even though I dont know how to play any musical instrument yet, but I have a strong desire to learn at least one.. It has another meaning too, but that one I'll keep it to myself. =)

what do you think of this drawing?? gimme your criticism, compliment or anything..

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Wah! you really can draw. And where do you want it to be? Apart from your bOo, its nice also on your leg hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty: hehe..tQ so much 4 d compliment..actually I wanna hv it on da back of my shoulder...hehe..thx for yur opinion btw.. =)

    Amanda: haha..im not rili gud at drawing.. i juz mix n match pictures that I like and that's the result.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! When i first saw it. Der only one person come out in my mind which make a 99% match wif ur tatoo.. So i thought WowwwWWW.. Its not tat im totally suprised by it though.. just never cross my mind bout it.. Well, congrats.. Hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.. Read careful my ma comment.. Apart from boo?? Duh.. She thought boo is actually big juicy watermelon... or shud i type orange??? confuse confuse.. Lol.. XD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lusien (hehe):

    LOL!! XD ayat tu ba..
    "der only 1 person come out in my mind which make a 99% match wif yur tattz"..
    sepa la tu kunu dlm pkrn ko? 99% match wa... wakakaka XD

    mau jua "wow-wow" n "congrats".. bkn nya aku kwin, congrats hapa.. wakakaka XD
    it never cross my mind too... but well, it juz happens.. sehh..

    em, ya.. aku perasan comment yur ma tu.. but juz being polite, so diam2 jer la.. hehe..

    cilakak ko! orange ko bilang??!! haha!! watermelon ni taww.. haha!! skg kali orange la cuz org kuros dah berhh.. wakakaka.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Joss,

    Lol.. Aiya.. Aku taw lah.. No more secretoo.. Hahaha..

    Besala bha mau wow-wow.. Still panass lagi bah tue tyme sa terbace.. Jadi sa nmpak jak mau terbakar mata sa.. Sbb tue sa wow-wow... Hahhahhahha.... Panas panas.. LOL...

    Haha.. Adeii.. since when watermelon pndai jadi orangee nie.. so amazing lah ur tanaman nie.. hohohohooohohoh.... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..ya ba..no more secreto..pa leh wat, kalo terlampau rapat uda..huhu..

    ba-bi..panas lg tu..ada ka..nda msk akal tul..haha..

    nda ckup baja ba luc..tunggu aku nda keja da, aku c baja blk..tatap jd watermelon blk..wahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I understand BM ok? hahahahahah =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahaha...adui...watermelon la...orange la...agui...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahahahaha.. ba kami dua ni memang gila ni.. LOL!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha.. napakan tetiba si charlton ckp he understand BM.. Ngarangg bana jak ko nie charlton.. hahhaha..

    Welcome to Malaysia too sir!!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here..
    If not enjoy tampiling ko sana nanti.. Hohohoho..

    ReplyDelete