Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

wANt A nEw hAir!!

last week I just came back from West Malaysia n met my best friend, Shona in PJ..

So the first thing that I noticed about her is that she got this cool hazel brown wavy hair..

Well her hair is naturally wavy, which is so cool and make me envy of her.. hehe..

I mean her hair made her looked like a rock star.. wahaha.. XD and that is why I love her hair so much!! =)

her bangs/fringe/front hair looked something like this..




whereas the rest of her hair looked something like this.. but not exactly like this.. hehe..



what I got in my mind right now is changing my hairstyle.. hehe.. I got quite tired of it already.. It's dull and boring.. And I dont like keeping certain hairstyle for a long time.. So I'm thinking of trying a new look.. =)

Actually I've tried to make my fringe look something like in the picha before.. But I always fail cuz my hair juz refused to be 'wavy'... it stayed straight which made me fed up!!

btw, I wasnt thinking of copying her hair... I was thinking maybe I could try something like these hairstyles?? =)))













but dont get me wrong.. I aint emo... xp

n btw I dont think I can have a hair like this as the length of my hair is shorter...

but still............ =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment