Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Saturday, March 7, 2009

...ESCADA Ocean Lounge Perfume...

ESCADA Ocean Lounge

I was window shopping the other day with my ex-colleague (Tiffany) in Warisan Square... She was actually looking for a bottle of perfume for her bf.. And so we walked in to SaSa.. As she was browsing around for male perfume, I wandered around the shop and tried a few fragrance.. When the sales person saw me, she immediately approached and recommended me this perfume - ESCADA Ocean Lounge, which smells so good.. But at that moment, I hesitated whether to buy or not because I still have a bottle of perfume.. And so I just kept the paper that she had sprayed with the perfume.. To my amazement, the perfume stay on till today. I kept it in many different places like my wallet, between books, and so on.. But the fragrant stay on and even stay on those stuff.. And just the other day, I was walking around in Warisan Square again.. This time, I can smell the ESCADA perfume from Roxy!! I cant believe it!! I'm sure it is the smell of that perfume cuz I've been keeping the paper all this time.. Gosh~ I think I gotta buy that perfume!! LOL!! XD

visit the website:
http://www.escada-fragrances.com/oceanlounge/us/

3 comments:

  1. go buy! dont hesitate! it's worth the money! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh btw, the link u gave has double "http://" so it gave error. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. hw u knw it's worth the $$.. LOL.. XD
    yea.. thx 4 telling me.. i did tat in a hurry actually.. now i've already changed it..

    ReplyDelete