Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Devil... =)

Three days ago, my aunt and her grandson (Nathaniel Chia - beautiful name, dont you think so?) came over to my house.. It's been awhile since I last saw him.. Actually he is having school holiday, and that is why he came over to my house.. Beside that my aunt also wanna show me and my mum pictures from her trip to Brunei.

When I met Nathan, he wasnt so thrilled to see me... I wasnt either.. hahahahaha... XD

Wait, dont misunderstand.. It's not that I dont like this cute lil boy.. It's just that he could be really annoying by taking your stuff (even if it is a girl's stuff!!) everywhere around the house.. And that's why me and my sis called him "Little Devil"... haha Xp

The last time I saw him, he was fairer.. Now he's a bit darker, probably because of the trip to Brunei... Other than that, his teeth!! There is one tooth growing on top of his gum... I asked him to show me the tooth, but he was reluctant.. Alas after I "forced" (haha!! XD no la, I didnt force.. Just persuading...) him to show that "unique" tooth, he showed and I quickly snapped it! Gotcha!! Haha..



When I got home from work, he was showing me his toys and said (in Hakka) "I know how to transform this car into robot already without looking at the paper...." And then he showed me another one of his new toy... A B-daman or something like that.. I dont even know.. haha.. XD

Actually he had just recovered from his red-eyed disease.. So he got a pair of sunglasses with him.. When I asked him bout the sunglasses, he told me "see, Michael Jason..." in his Chinese accent and wore the sunglasses.. He was actually refering to Michael Jackson.. I was quite shocked how he knew bout Michael Jackson but feel it's funny at the same time.. =)

A day after that, he returned back to his house with my aunt.. Hmm.. quite sad cuz I got to spend time with him for a while only.. Poor boy!! I hope he wont sulked or something...

6 comments:

  1. Lol.. si nathan.. still nda buli ckp malay ka?? haishh.. mcm mana dia mau survive nanti di MY lau ginie.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! He reminds me of my naughty lil' nephews..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucien: lol XD buli2 la sdh BM dia..ada improvement ckit sejak my sista kaC dia tuition..but sebutan dia stil ada len2 ckit la..haha..XD

    Charlton: lol XD hw old r yur nephews??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josephine: i think they are between 7 to 12. i dun really know... hehe

    ReplyDelete