Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, March 23, 2009

OMG!!

*sighhh*
It's the beginning of the week; I mean it's only Tuesday, but I've already feel like I've been working the whole week. Hmm.. I guess that's because I'm just so tired of working.
Right now, I'm blogging from my workplace cause I'm really bored to death!! Hahaha.. XD Nothing much to do; no customers, finished cleaning and so I just sit in front of the PC while my colleague was cleaning out her "bay"...
This whole week I'm going to work full shift except for Thursday which is my off day, and Sunday which is an evening shift. People were saying : "Are you crazy? You are going to be really tired." I'm thinking : "If it's not because of you-know-what, I wouldn't be this hardworking or workaholic." And after all the manager had already sent my appraisal letter, so I got to be extra "obedient" and follow the working hour according to her arrangement.
Thinking back on everything that it took in order for me to get this "appraisal", I realized I've sacrificed quite a lot more than I thought. Yeap, it's like you're climbing a very slant cliff just to get the jewel on top of it. (What the heck I'm talking about?? LOL XD) However, I realized at least my manager keep her promise to me and I'm glad about that. =)

5 comments:

  1. I believe you're gonna do just fine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. it's sort of an encouragement 4 me... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woowww... Raise... Nice... I Mean Awesome... Meaning... Hahahaha... Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gt ur raise la kan...?good then..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luc: apa kn ko ckp ne neng? nda ku phm.. XD npa kan ada meaning sna? ya.. raise la.. nek gji.. hoho XD

    Amanda: hehe.. yea.. tq2... =)

    ReplyDelete