Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, March 16, 2009

great Hip Hop Jam!!

yesterday I and Amanda went to this event - Hip Hop Jam, held by the North Borneo Crew...
It was held in Growball Restaurant, 7th floor of Centre Point.. So I went there very early in the morning because I dont want to miss out the event.. After all, a friend of mine (Charlton) was the DJ... So I juz wanna go to show some supports... =) I think the shoplots werent even open when I reached there... But there were a few Growball staffs wandering around that floor la...

After waiting for awhile, Amanda showed up. And so we both went to 7th floor to look for this so called "Growball Cafe" (which is actually Growball Restaurant.. or so i think.. cuz the Growball Cafe was on 5th/6th floor...) And so Amanda asked a staff there where to buy the ticket and he gave us a number.. Instantly I tried to call this number to book the ticket, but failed to reach the person.. I tried a few times but still cant reach this "Andrew"..

So me and Amanda just wandered off those floors for a few times and lastly we got tired and sat down at Growball Cafe there.. But before that I made a phone call again to this "Andrew".. Alas, I got to book the ticket... Sadly me and Amanda still havta stood outside the place for a few hours until they let us in.. =(

After those few hours, we could finally get in... So, we got our hand stamped which made me felt like going clubbin that time.. XD But that guy pressed the stamp so hard till I felt like saying "err hello? this is a hand, not a piece of wood.. it hurts.." anyway, the stamp was written something like this "certified true copy" whoopsy.. im not a copy of anything.. XD

Soooo inside, there were breakdance performances by Borneo Crew, Zodiac Crew and the Xydro Family. (they all were very awesome!!!)

Beside that, there were also rap performances by Borneo MC (Borneo Crew) and JNR Crew... (they were superb!! really!! could be real artists already I think!!)

And that's not all, two BBoys also made breakdance exercise routine demo... One Bboy from the Xydro Family and another one from UK. When you see them, I bet you'll go "oohh-la-la"... haha..

I dont remember when's the time to eat.. but after the food's ready, me and Amanda directly stood and went there.. hahaha! hungry ba.. we waited for how many hours just to get the tickets, went up and down the floor for so many times, and then after got the ticket pun we havta stood there for several hours till they let us in.. huhu~ Waiting is really TORTURING~~ haha XD

After all those, breakdance battles (crew and solo) were held too. However, the first two groups seemed like "fighting" instead of "battling"... And whoa... something "hottt" happened.. but thank goodness, it was cool after awhile... And yeah, did I mention that Atama is the MC?? I kept hearin him sayin "showin sum luv.." im gonna remember that!! XD

So overall, this event is truly fantastic... but still got a few things to improve though.. =) keep up the good work y'all!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming and supporting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're welcome.. =) but i stayed 4 a lil while ony.. huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm anyway u're a great DJ too!! =) yur music rawk!! XD

    ReplyDelete