Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Friday, March 6, 2009

oFF dAy~~

After a long period of working, at last I have my rest today.


There were quite a lot of things going on..


In the morning, I followed my dad around town. He gotta do a few things and I just followed around cuz I have nothing to do at home either.


The first place that we went was the post office in Luyang; to take a parcel and pay our phone bill..


I was the one who went to pay the phone bill and took the parcel while my dad went to park his car. Inside the post office, it was quite crowded with people but luckily I didnt have to wait for a long time.


afterward, my dad and I went to Majlis Daerah Penampang to pay for the house assessment..


when I reached there, I was quite puzzled to see two different building.. one is Pejabat Daerah Penampang, and another one is Majlis Daerah Penampang. So I asked my dad what's the difference between the two. My dad just kept quiet. He probably dont know the difference too. haha.. Last time when I went there with my mum, I didnt know that the Majlis Daerah Penampang is still operating because the front area of that building is still in renovation process.


After that, my dad drove to KK to buy some kerosene and also to return some mails at KK post office.. i dont know why my dad didnt return it at Luyang post office there.. maybe he forgot or something..


Finished with all that, we went back home. After all it's already noon and we havent had our lunch yet. I myself cant stand the heat in the car; felt dizzy and all. Guess I'm too used to air-cond already. Huhu~ Oh before I forgot, finally my dad allowed me to drive his car.. But only for a very short distance la.. hehe.. Then before reaching the parking lot, I told my dad I dont know how to park the car cuz it's a slope. But he told me to go on. So I just go on la.. I thought I parked nicely. But my dad said I nearly knocked onto the pole.. Adoi~ I dont know la.. Last time my brother also commented on my driving skills.. He was very mad at me and I was really scared cuz his face looked like a hungry lion.. huhu~ But what can I do? My dad wouldnt allow me to drive and I think the last time I hold the steering wheel was during my JPJ test.. So how would I be an expert driver if I seldom drive? Practise makes perfect ba.. Haiz~~





After had my lunch, I went online for a while because I wanted to add some things in my blog.. A chatbox and also a playlist.. But I forgot my password for the playlist website.. So I decided to do that at night.. After all, I wanted to cut my hair too.. I mean I just wanted to have a "liu hai" or more to "ya hok tiu" kinda fringe.. so here's how my hair looks like after the cut..





however after I washed my hair, the bangs went above my eyebrows.. which make me look a lil retarded.. haha.. ew.. Actually I did cut my hair on my own.. But somehow it looks kinda weird, so I decided to get the barber to cut my hair again..

Okay, finish bout my hair. Now move on to another topic.. Because today is Friday, I'm supposed to accompany my mum to chapel for "The Way of The Cross".. But something happened, and I was mad and so I didnt follow her. However I'm ok now and not mad anymore... Yea, I'm easily pissed but easily cool down too.. (haha.. I'm not even sure about that..XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment