Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

result's out!!

alas, the wait, the anticipation, the anxiety, the nervousness and all other feeling has come to an end... been wondering for so many months, and now (drum rolling), the result is: "ting ting ting ting".....

oh well, today's the day where I can get my STPM result..

bad bad date..

I mean, I have to go to work and then go to training, as well as going to take my result in school today... But, I cant choose to go all.. The time's not convenient..

If I could have a sword and split my body into halves like in the movies (Star Wars or what.. I dont remember..), I would... But I dont have and I'm just a normal mortal human, so that's all gonna stay in my imagination only.. XD

Anyway, it's a good thing though cuz I dont have to get the result and be sad in school; or have to face those teachers' and friends' questions.. So I felt quite lucky actually... Hehe..

So today during training, our trainer Beatrice from KL showed us some slideshows.. There were 6 person including our manager during the training.. And those slideshows that she's showing is actually about skin, skin problem, how to treat it and so on.. And some is the ad, and the history and all.. And beside that, she also showed us that TheFaceShop is the person in charged to do make up for ManHunt contestants... So when Beatrice showed some pictures of the contestants of ManHunt, our eyes went "wow".. XD "wow" cuz of their body; but their face aa.. aiyah~~

Afterward when I reached home, I felt anxious for my result.. So when I knew I can check my result thru the internet, I quickly switched on the computer... And as usual, it's the "hottest news in town"... so many people were asking me about it.. All those people that I seldom contact pun suddenly called and sms asking bout my result.. Imagine ba, my NS friend who's in peninsula called and asked about it, my junior bek in high school also sms, then my x-classmates who are also in peninsula also asked about it... Called in the middle of the night lagi tu.. Gila ka ini orang.. Hahaha... Luckily I havent asleep yet... I assumed it's because it is cheaper at night, so that's why la called me during midnight.. But that's better than calling me at 3 or 4 in the morning (while I'm sleeping!!) just to have a chat!!! Hahaha...

4 comments:

  1. So Joe, what your result? I bet you made it thru la kan...Which Uni you joining then?...Congrate if you make it thru...and Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...
    ''All those people that I seldom contact pun suddenly called and sms asking bout my result..''
    Same here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucien's mum: uhmm.. actually I did quite badly.. So I dont even know whether I can make it to Uni or not.. maybe I'll get into college or something.. =) thanks for your concern..

    Charlton: uhmm.. thx.. =)

    Amanda: haha.. ya ba.. such a miracle kan? haha..

    ReplyDelete