Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, March 16, 2009

stReSsEd~ ='( [PERSONAL]

today I went to school to get my result... I had already checked my result previously on the internet but today's the day I get to see the real result...

When I reached school, it was very quiet.. I was wondering why it was so quiet.. I know primary school is having holiday from 14th of March till 22nd of March.. But I forgot that secondary school also having holiday.. ayoyo~~ XD

So straight to the story, I just feel depressed cuz I dont know what should I do for my future!!
I've given it a thought, planned about it and had started to make some action which hopefully will be a stepping stone for me.. I know there were a lot of options, so I'm not worried even if my result is bad... I know I can always choose to walk another path.. But what makes it hard is...I am not sure what I want to be in the future!! I've always dreamed of become an __________ (someone who will study bout Physics and Maths and use *********)... But I couldnt score well in both subjects... So I just gotta change that dream..

And because I never ever wish to be something else, I'm in a dilemma now... My father wants me to further my study in nursing, pharmaceutical, or dentistry.. Whereas my eldest brother wants me to be a teacher... My mother? She said everything's fine with her, as long as I like it... Me? If I could manage to get the course, I'll study Engineering..

Right now, I've applied for UPU.. And next I'm goin to apply for polytechnic, SPA, and also maktab perguruan.. I'll just apply all those cuz I dont know which institute that I can get in.. All these is really making my head spinning... If I really couldnt get into any college or local U, I think I'll move to live with my sister and find work around her place... huhu~

And what makes my head spins more is that they havta argue bout what I should apply and become in the future.. C'mon la.. It will not help to settle bout what I should study... Haizz~~~
***************
Juz now in the evening, my father gave me the green light to drive (at last!!!)... But he sat next to me in case anything bad happened... I wasnt afraid to drive, but I still worried bout how to drive down the parking lot cuz it's a slope... A real "high" slope... So he drove down the slope and next I drove the car on my own.. To cut this story short - everytime I asked him something bout driving, he'll become very mad.. Yea, I know he's like that - very impatient and short-tempered... But I didnt expect something like "Where's your brain?" I know I'm not good in driving... And like my brothers, he scolded me too... but I wonder why my friend never yell at me when he taught me driving... He's a male too, but he never yell at me.. Nagging at me, yes.. But never ever mad at me like that... My father's face was like gonna slam my head onto the steering wheel which made me even more nervous and made me made even more mistakes.. It also makes me think they are all not a good teacher for me.. Maybe my friend will be a teacher that I'll prefer.. Hehe.. Maybe all of them feels like puking blood outta their lungs when they taught me... But what can I do? I've only drive for a few times.. I'll be dumber if I dont drive for a long time.. huhu... =(

3 comments:

  1. Lol.. till now i still dun know what ur result is.. Huhuhu.. Nice la bha if can further ur study.. at least u got sumwhere to start wif.. me? o gowd..
    hihi.. who ur fren yg teach u driving de.. me want also blajar.. so nice of him.. got lesen mah tat boy.. if not carefull oo.. later in it to lokape.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! bongol ko!!
    ko enda tau meh result aku lei? bkn aku ada kestau ka itu ari??
    luc, aku pn natau la sm da aku leh smbung bljr ka nda..
    thnk gudness u've finally found a job!! i'm glad 2 hear tat!! =) nda pyh la aku tmpar ko.. hahahahahaha!!! XD
    elelelele..aku pn natau la sepa yg ajar aku tuh..so sweet of him kan, kan, kan?? hahaahah!! XD kunun jak la.. hoho
    enta la got licence o not.. kalo msk lokap pun sama2 ba... wakakakakakaka... XD
    sensert2 la ba ckit.. ko ne pun satu.. tsk3x..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. Jo.. Kin Malu Jak dipostnya dapat kerja.. Maka Crita nya cuma statements jak.. Hahaha.. Haishh.. Sensor dha tue... Kira okay dha sensorship sa buat.. Hahaha.. Lol

    ReplyDelete