Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hApPy buT tiREd~~

How tiring!!
Today I worked full shift and tomorrow's supposed to be my off day, but my manager asked me to work full shift as new stocks are coming. So I have no choice but to work full shift tomorrow.
Honestly, I feel really tired of working even though I really love my job now. I mean my working time is not convenient, and my workplace is too far away from home. Besides, my salary is not enough to support everything that I have planned to support. I'm just hoping that my manager will increase my salary like what she had promised me.
Just a few days recently, my life was quite hectic... Yea, there were lots of rushed activities going on. I'm quite happy to get myself involved in many different activities because it makes me feel alive, keep my mind from thinking about problems, and also not making my life a boring routine. But the bad side of all these is that I'm going to feel really exhausted. Like today, I fell asleep at work and had no spirit at all to do sales. Adoi~ Haha..
After my result come out, I'll definitely continue my study. I dont mind about the course, as long as it is something that Im interested in. I cant stand working now; it's too tiring. And besides, I dont feel like I want to support anything at this age. The responsibility is just too huge. I'll definitely apply for local universities and colleges. Whichever will do. And after I got selected, then I'll directly continue my study and resign! Haha..

4 comments:

  1. hahaha.. that right, working is such tiring but its still make us happy.. been in tat situation bfore.. hahaha.. sometimes we feel so boring at work & sleepy, but there a times that u feel so happy although u r so tired.. yeah, its a big responsibility for us to support anything ryte now.. but still sumtimes as for me, i wish i just can help even for a little things.. but still, our teenage life seems to swallow all de responsibility things... hahhahha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..working cn b hpy wen sales r vry gud n i cn get my own $..but im hpy bcz of othr thing 2.. =) yea..i still tink im too young to carry da responsiblity..huhu~ bab2 gni sy phm tu Luc..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of us have to face adulthood!
    cant imagine that we're all grown up!

    wish you all the best in life, josephine!
    and to everyone else too!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeap.. tatz rite.. thx 4 yur wish.. i wish u ol da best in yur life too n manage to pursue everything tat u've dreamed for.. =)

    ReplyDelete