Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2nd day of ATIC orientation

2nd day of college orientation.

What an exhausting day! It was very warm and I am feeling quite dizzy right now. Oh yes, today the orientation finished early. So I got quite a long free time to hang around in KK. Yeah, seldom lepak around KK already recently as I got no friends to lepak with.

Anyway, Im in the Sabah State Library now blogging. Haha. Nothing to do kan, And if I go to Cyber cafe, it would cost me more than RM1 just to surf for an hour. Padahal I can surf the internet for free at home. Actually I myself never been in the library for quite some time already. And if I tell the reason why, then surely the people working here (Sabah State Library) will chase after me. LOL.

Ok, enough bout that crap. Actually I want to write about my day during the orientation. Today I went out from my house later than yesterday (didnt sleep the whole morning. I mean from 1am+ till now). And so I was confident that I will be late. But when I reached KK, I glanced at the time and realized I actually reached KK earlier than yesterday! Couldnt believe it! LOL. As I got into City Bus, I saw one guy who is also a new student in ATI college. I was so relieved to see him cuz I know at least I got a friend who is also as late as me. Haha.

So when I was near the ATIC hall area, I went up a staircase confidently thinking that it must be the staircase which lead to ATIC hall. But too bad I was wrong! Haha. Adakah. I was obviously confused with the locations of ATIC hall, classrooms etc. Haiz. It was so embarassing as I saw the other student whom I saw in the bus just now was behind me and smiled. Clearly he was laughing at me! LOL. Hmm.. Nvm...

As usual, the event started late. Cuz certain people are like the Kings and Queens. Everybody has to wait for their arrival and blablabla. So today I got the chance to meet the 'Doctor of Education' (he self-claimed that). Hehe. His name is Dr John Eales (I think that's how it spells). He is originally from UK but stays in Sabah for quite some time already just because of his job. There was one time when Dr John named a few places in Sabah. You can imagine his accent while saying Keningau, Penampang, Sandakan, Kundasang, etc, cant you? That was when most of the students there tried to mock or mimic his accent. LOL! xD

Later, there was another talk by a lady from Australia. I think her name is Karen. So she introduced us about the courses in Le Cordon Bleu, Australia, and told us that we can further our Bachelor or Master there. And she mentioned that we will be exposed or will learn some French words as we are going to learn about French culinary technique (wow) and term as they were the first to write a recipe book (awesome isnt it?). And after that (just to make it brief), we had this game/activity which was called somewhat like "Amazing Race". I seriously think it was not fun at all but exhausting and make me feel very dizzy (it was so hawwtt walking around KK at that time!). But anyway, all those pain and sweat are "paid" when we finally won 3rd place. Not bad lah (Dr John said a few times lah during his talk. Just to mimic the english of us Malaysian people.) LOL. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment