Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Wish List (Gonna Have It!!)

Too late to get a wish list? Cuz it's way past my birthday? Nope. It's never too late for me. =) And there is no deadline for this wish list. Will get it no matter how and doesnt matter when. =)

1. Dresses (I want more than 27!!! xD)
plus I want this kinda top! 2. Nokia N82 or 6500 slide (silver or black) 3. Laptop Case
(I never knew got something as nice as this!!)
4. Water Sport 5. MAC make up stuff

(very dark eyeshadow and nude lipstick n a very shiny lipgloss)
6. high heels!!! 7. Hot Oil (Hair)

8. Vaseline Body Moisturizer 9. Long Black Hair!


10. 8GB pendrive / 500GB HDD (LOLZ xD)

ok la.... i think that's all for now... Cant think anymore what I want.. But I know the "want" will come suddenly.. Haha... anyway, I got an idea on how to get all these things.. Can u read my mind??? =)

2 comments:

  1. lolz. i din know there's such thing as MAC cosmetics. at first i thought u were talking about the computer. tau2.. haha..
    u can hav the long black hair mah.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete