Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Friday, October 16, 2009

sigh~

this morning i woke up late. I was supposed to wake up at 6.30am but instead I woke up at 7.30am! And I remembered that I havent done my assignment yet. Oh crap! I'll surely be dead! So I decided to take a cab to college (cuz I cant drive a d*mn car yet) On the way to college, I typed my assignment quickly just so I can present it later. But too bad, I didnt manage to finish it. When I reach ATIC, I rushed up and saw Mr Wong had already started the class (shame on me! But thank goodness Mr Wong didnt scold me or anything) Then I looked around and noticed that everyone was already there =.="' haish... Then I looked around again to see whether any of them took out a laptop or not and realized that nobody got any laptop with them. Instead they either just jot down notes or do nothing at all.

Half way through the class, suddenly my mobile phone rang. I was so shocked till I jumped off my chair. (Duh~ so embarassed!) And I think everyone's eyes were on me that moment. I saw the caller and hesitated whether to answer the call or not. At last I answered it and Mr Wong told me to answer the phone outside for 2 minutes. (Arrgghh! So embarassed!! However I realized it might be an emergency call. That was why I didnt ignore it.)

After about 2 hours of class, the 1st group had a role play. It was about communists who want to colonize or attack a village in Borneo. It was very interesting with all those sound effects and expression on their faces. Too bad I didnt record that. It was very interesting. My group will be having our role play next week. Fuh~ Cant wait for that!! =)

After that, the class is dismissed and my group went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch. After that we went to ATI's computer's lab to go online. Hehe. And I am writing a new post in the computer lab lah. LoL. =)

----------------------------------------------------------

After the first class, it was the INTHI class. Well, it is shortform for Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism Industry. And suddenly two guys came in and announced that they are conducting spotcheck. So we were asked to stand up and my friend, Shu Yee told me about my earrings. Oh crap. Only then I remembered that! Oh, I hate to follow the rules! So quickly, I took off all my earrings. But I left one earring on my right ear. (didnt manage to get that, as one guy already stood beside me. but thank God he didnt see that. Hehe!) after done with the spotcheck and they've caught a few students with hairs that violated the rules of the college, class was continued. At about 4.40pm, class is dismissed...

I think I learnt my lesson. Never sleepover at someone's house if I havent done my assignments yet. LOL. No bah. The lesson is: never delay my works and never wake up late. And, FOLLOW THE RULES! LoLz

No comments:

Post a Comment