Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fruits!!

OMG! OMG! I'm so addicted with DURIANS!! and SOURSOPS!!!! omigosh!!! just now had this chempedak and da fruit was so sweet!!! I think I could even be diabetic after this. LOL!!!! And a few days before that, I ate tarap which is a fruit native to Borneo. (Want to know more bout this fruit? click this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marang) And also durian. Ngehehehe. Well, I ate durian more than tarap cuz durian is like my favourite of all other fruit in that family.
Maybe it's the season of those fruits, so there are abundant of those types of fruits. Yeehaw~ even got mangosteen, rambutans etc. A variety of 'em.
So anyway, here are some other fruits which I've eaten recently (descending order of my fav! excluding mangosteen and rambutans...) Hehehe. Yum Yum!!



DURIAN!


SOURSOP


CHEMPEDAK

TARAP
JACKFRUIT

No comments:

Post a Comment