Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Thursday, October 15, 2009

be careful what you wish for

What if you accidentally found the Aladdin's magic lamp? Would you be delighted? Well I'm sure you will. It is very absurb for anyone to say he isnt happy when he can have everything that he ever desires for.

That's exactly how I feel when my eldest brother bought me a laptop. I was overjoyed and speechless!! I didnt ask him to buy me a laptop though. So, of course I feel extremely ecstatic!! LOL!

Anyway, he bought me a Compaq though I really wish for a Sony lappy. Ou NvM! I am grateful enough to get a laptop now! Thanks bro!! Lov U!! Now I can bring it everywhere I go. And it is really convenient as I can bring Lappy with me if there's something I wana show my friends or perhaps clients... (Oh yeah.. Just trying to learn about and get myself involve in business. Still young and got less experience. Teach me! Show me! LOL xD)

Uhm by the way, it's a Compaq Presario CQ40. I dont know much about computer and the "things" inside. So got this lappy pun enough to make me feel happy and grateful. Hehe.





That's not all. My sister bought a new MP4 for my birthday!!! (though the gift has not arrive in Sabah yet. And my birthday passed for a few days already now!! Grr.. Well, nvm.) And yeah, I never asked her to buy me that too, (though I really wished I can get an mp3, not mp4) but it was like she can read my mind!! Hoho!! Thanks sista!! I lov u!!!

The mp4 that she bought for me is a blue Tiny Tech mp4. (Haish... Why blue. I prefer silver. Haish... NvM... LOL xD) so, here's what the mp4 looks like. Just an image I upload from the internet. Hope it really does look like that. =)




So, last but not least, thanks again bro n sis!!! Love u guys a lottt!!! Emmuuaahhh!! =)

2 comments: