Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Monday, October 12, 2009

I & hE














Im writing these as requested.. Not because I want to show anything to anyone. It's more of like sharing a little bit of us (him n me).

I know a lot of people out there (I can say 95%), especially our friends from the same high school, are still surprised to know that me and him are together right now. I can't deny that they wonder how we both got together as we never talked to each other during high school. And probably they will think that we both are too different to be together as they see we got no common at all. Well we both know better than that.

However I can't deny as well that sometime we do feel weird and can't believe that we are together right now. We both will definitely get the feeling of disbelief whenever we flash back during those high school days. But oh well, those were the days. Now it's no more the past. It is the present. It's all different. I can say we both definitely wont choose each other back then. But we know why we chose each other and why we both still stay together now.

Well Im not saying being with him is a very simple and smooth journey. Or that it is like walking on a red carpet with lots and lots of flowers. It is not. We both had the 'down' days and also days which are filled with dark clouds. In fact most of the time, I feel like both of us are being put on a trial that almost pulled us away from each other. But thank God we can still tolerate with each other and discuss over those matters which cause misunderstanding and 'cold war' between us both. And also thank God cuz we didnt really care bout whatever people said.

Im not sure where will the relationship lead us to, but Im sure that it is all in our hands. Nobody can decide it for us. Though people may dislike this relationship, or maybe dislike me or maybe dislike him, but none of them have the authority to decide where the relationship will lead to. Only us. And until when we can maintain the relationship, I dont know yet...

3 comments:

  1. Sweet...sweet...sweet....i wish i can be as sweet as u r wif him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. U go gurll.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel: Lolz.. yeah.. tatz right.. :)

    Amanda: u will ba.. mayB u r already.. :)

    Lucien: Lolz... menyindir ka tu...

    ReplyDelete