Traffic Explosion

*Followers*

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

indecisive and thinking mode...

I've done a lot of thinking lately. I've been thinking and thinking, and still thinking (duh~ never ending story) and contemplating and reflecting upon what decision I should make. It's like there are two different character in my head. One is saying "my gosh.. look at you. cant even make a simple decision." while the other is saying "you think decision-making is so easy? once you decide, you cant make a mistake or you'll regret the decision for your whole life." Then the other replies "just decide lah. Whatever will be, will be. Have no regret. Just remember to take anything positively, even if it is something negative." Haha.. What a monologue. Damn. Couldnt think straight now. Couldnt even make up my mind on what I want in life. It's all because of this one sole problem; I dont know whether Im fighting for something that is worth it or not. Haish.. Aint nobody gonna gimme the answer, and aint nobody can decide for me. It's my own life. But to even decide about that pun is hard. Gosh. I hate this indecisive mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment